Hot Water Bottle // Uni in Grey
Textile Composition: Cover 100% pure new wool. Inside plastic hot water bottle 2 liters.
- The cover of the hot water bottle is spun in Europe out of 100% New Zeeland wool.
- The plastic bottle is made in Germany.
- Mulesing free yarn.
- Yarns are dyed in Europe.
- Product development, design, material purchasing, bindings of the fabric and programming of the jacquard machine is done in Lapuan Kankurit's own weaving mill in Finland.
- Warping, preparing, weaving, finishing, drying and fabric inspection is done in Lithuania in Lapuan Kankurit's partly owned weaving mill.