In this Flow Issue 28:
- To-do or not to-do?: Today's to-do lists never seem to get any shorter. Are we adding more stress to our lives with each new task we list?
- New thinkers: According to Kate Raworth, economist and author of Doughnut Economics, it's time we look at the economy in a new way: we need to change our vision of what it is and how it works.
- Clean me green: If you want to improve your health and well-being, follow in the footsteps of the Japanes and do some forest bathing.
- Looking at life differently: It's nobody's idea of fun, but it pays to think about death now and then. Journalist Caroline Buijs explores life's finiteness.
- Extra goodies: Flow mini course workbook and transparent stickers.
About Flow Magazine: Flow Magazine is all about positive psychology, mindfulness, creativity and the beauty of imperfection. They love illustrations and in each issue there is a gift made of their much-loved paper.