Do Book Series // Lead
Real-world leadership is very different from all that the media would have us believe. Forget the dashing swashbuckler - effective leadership is typically understated. It’s the myriad small things that make the big things possible.
In Do Lead, Les McKeown demolishes the myths that have paralysed leadership in our modern era, then provides new, relevant tools for the job. You’ll discover that we can all lead. And what’s more, we should. Because effective leadership is goal- not people-oriented. It’s about the person with the right skills putting themselves forward. Find out:
- The mindset required
- The basic leadership toolkit
- Techniques for dealing with the (inevitable) failures
- How to get started
- Whether you are new to the game or reigniting a dormant passion, start leading from where you are, right now, and make a difference.
You can lead. Yes, you.
- New book from bestselling author Les McKeown
- Discover what really makes a great leader - and why it's not what you may think!
- Learn the leadership mindset, the basic toolkit and techniques for dealing with the (inevitable) failures
- Grow your business by fostering leadership within all members of your team
About the author: Les McKeown is the President and CEO of Predictable Success. He has started over 40 companies in his own right, and was the founding partner of an incubation consulting company that advised on the creation and growth of hundreds more organisations worldwide.
Since relocating from his native Ireland to the US in 1998, Les advises CEOs and senior leaders of organisations on personal leadership and how to achieve scalable, sustainable growth. His clients range from large family-owned businesses to Fortune 100 companies, and include Harvard University, American Express, T-Mobile, United Technologies, Chevron and the US Army.
Based in Marblehead, Massachusetts, Les now spends his time consulting, writing, teaching and speaking. Les has appeared on CNN, ABC, the BBC, and in Inc, Entrepreneur magazine, USA Today and The New York Times. His previous bestselling publications are Predictable Success and The Synergist.
Publisher: The Do Book Co
Number of pages: 128
Weight: 181 g
Dimensions: 178 x 120 x 18 mm